Sunday, October 20, 2019

B is for baby bump



. B is for baby bump .

Oh boy, we should have (or not, hehe) do a professional shoot. But I guess, we are going with the flow and chose not to. Instead, it was a spontaneous day out on the beach and capturing some raw images on our own. In preparation for this, I went on a shopping spree and got like brown separates for the shoot. Then I went again to get sets for the bubs in all sizes all the way up to six years old. LOL! Me and my planning mode (though now I wonder what H will wear *gasps). I wish compile all those images taken over the ways into an album. Same attire different years old. How nice. It would be even more cool if they were taken at somewhat same spot. Hmmm.. the treehouse up at JB is my ideal spot, I hope they wont like close down or so. We shall see. Meanwhile, here's some taken at Sentosa. Oh, thanks Viv Teo for coming down so ad-hoc just to help us take photographs. You totally don't have to but you did, thank you, forever grateful. x AND! I know -_-! My fingers were not as quick to get the same shade of top and bottoms but I got all second round! ALLLL! lol. Meanwhile please bear with my mismatched attire! You can't unsee it, neither do myself! SIGH! lol...













x  okie, good night x 

No comments:

Post a Comment