Sunday, October 20, 2019

Our Union - prewedding shoot at Bali


. Apelphotography .

I can't remember how this happened, just chanced upon this lovely series of photographs on a magazine one day and that was how I got to know Pande's work. His series of images are soul catching. I love how he frames people and his love for nature are clearly seen in his work. I begin to follow him on Instagram and ask for his quotes. One year down the road, when we decided to really go for it, he even charged us the rates from a year ago, fan - rate, I would say. We flew to Bali and his experience was impressive. Being a director, he used precise instructions during our shoot like asking me to place my nose bridge on Han's eye brow to capture natural shots. Being a funny and laidback dude, we are also very comfortable with his presence, and you all should know how serious/overthink person I can be! Haha! Looking back at the images, I really can't wait to go back to do another shoot with him! 



































. T H E   E N D .

No comments:

Post a Comment